*** Canceled ***
City of Raleigh has made the decision to cancel all permitted special events through October 31, 2020. This includes cancelling our reschedule date for Falling for Local.
Celebrate Autumn in Raleigh with a local-centric Market & Festival on the Big Field!
This family friendly event is open to the public and FREE TO ATTEND! Enjoy live music from local talent and demos from local businesses all day long as well as loads of FALL FUN with hay rides, inflatables, lawn games, kids activities, photo ops, and a pumpkin patch all FREE of charge!
#ShowSomeLocalLove and support one of the many independent businesses featured at Falling For Local. Dine from dozens of local food trucks and food tents. Shop with over 100 local and independent vendors. Sample NC craft beer & ciders by the taste or the pint.
Falling for Local is presented in partnership by Dorothea Dix Park, Shop Local Raleigh, and the Dix Park Conservancy.
WANT TO BE A VENDOR OR PERFORMER?
- All vendors must be locally owned and independent - no franchises or MLMs will be accepted for this event.
- More Information and Vendor Application
- Participating Vendors, Breweries, Food Trucks and Music Lineup
- Online Beer + Cider Ticket Sales
BEER + CIDER TICKET INFO
- Breweries will not take cash or credit card for beverage sales; tickets only
- Must be 21+ for all alcohol purchases. ID check and wristbands required
- Ticket Bundles are available to purchase online before or in-person at the event
- More information and to purchase tickets
If we need to postpone or cancel due to inclement weather, we will communicate through Eventbrite and posts on the Facebook Event.