Celebrate Autumn in Raleigh with a Market & Festival at Dix Park!
- Local Makers & Vendors
- Triangle-Area Craft Beer & Cider On Tap
- Food Trucks
- Live Music & Entertainment
- Kids Zone
- Free Pumpkins
Tickets are required at the brewery tents for all alcoholic beverages. Get details and pre-purchase tickets online at the link below.
Time: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Location: The Big Field at Dix Park
RSVP: This event is free with no ticket required to attend. Registration helps us plan for how many folks plan to come, and you'll receive important event updates and weather alerts.
Know Before You Go
- Walking from event parking lots to the event area will be necessary!
- The Big Field event area is grass covered and has uneven surfaces. Closed-toe shoes are recommended.
- We encourage you to enjoy the amazing selection of food trucks, but you may bring in your own food.
- You are encouraged to bring water bottles. Refill stations will be available.
- Port-a-johns will be available at the event site with ADA accessible facilities included.
- Dogs are permitted, but please use your best judgment as we’re expecting a lot of people, so it will likely be crowded and loud. All dogs must be leashed, well-behaved and clean up after them.
- GPS address to event parking: 1030 Richardson Drive, Raleigh NC 27603
- Enter Dix Park from Western Boulevard onto Hunt Drive or S. Boylan Avenue. Enter from Lake Wheeler Road onto Umstead Drive or Good Street.
- Overflow parking is located at NCSU Centennial Campus. Enter from Centennial Parkway onto Oval Drive.
- ADA parking is available in two lots. Enter at Barbour Drive off Centennial Parkway or Pullen Road.
Click on the Falling for Local Parking Map to view as a PDF.
If we need to postpone or cancel due to inclement weather, we will communicate by email through Eventbrite (Please RSVP) and post on the Facebook Event.
COVID-19 Safety Reminders
Please stay home if you are sick!
Dorothea Dix Park continues to strive to be accessible and welcoming for visitors, including those with disabilities. Currently, portions of Dorothea Dix Park, including some areas where programs and events occur, have uneven surfaces and are not fully accessible. Accessibility is a primary focus for early park improvements and all future planning and development.
Parking: ADA parking is available in two lots. Enter at Barbour Drive off Centennial Parkway or Pullen Road. See map above.
Restrooms: Indoor accessible restrooms are available in the newly renovated Chapel. Accessible port-a-johns are located at the Big Field.
Programs and events: Raleigh Parks Inclusion Services works with community members to support participation. To request a program modification based on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), please complete and submit the Accommodation Request Form or contact Inclusion Services staff at 919-996-2147 or ParksInclusion@raleighnc.gov.
Contact Dix Park Staff at 919-996-3255 or firstname.lastname@example.org