Foodie Friday is a great opportunity to meet with family & friends or wind down with work colleagues.
Sample Raleigh’s street food and enjoy local musicians in beautiful Dix Park every Friday in June!
Time: 5:00 - 7:00 pm
Location: Magnolia Room
Food Truck Lineup
- June 3: Redneck BBQ Lab, Flattz Food Truck, Coco Crissi
- June 10: The Tasty Turkey-Cue, Poblano’s, Fairy Tales Concessions
- June 17: Tacos Mama Chava, Lumpy’s Icecream
- June 24: Ty’s All Natural, Holy Mole, Jam Ice Cream
- June 3: Joe’s Cousin One Man Band
- June 10: DJ K Ward
- June 17: Joe’s Cousin One Man Band
- June 24: DJ Micky Slicks
Know Before You Go:
- While we hope you'll enjoy fare from our food trucks, you are welcome to bring your own food and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Port-a-johns are the only restroom facility available at the event area.
- Leashed, friendly dogs are welcome. The Dog Park is nearby the event area, too!
- If we need to postpone due to inclement weather, we will communicate on the website and Dix Park social media.
Dorothea Dix Park continues to strive to be accessible and welcoming for visitors, including those with disabilities. Currently, portions of Dorothea Dix Park, including some areas where programs and events occur, have uneven surfaces and are not fully accessible. Accessibility is a primary focus for early park improvements and all future planning and development.
Parking: Accessible parking spaces are available in all lots.
Restrooms: Indoor accessible restrooms are available in the newly renovated Chapel during visitor hours. Accessible port-a-johns are located at the Big Field and Flowers Field.
Programs and events: Raleigh Parks Inclusion Services works with community members to support participation. To request a program modification based on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), please complete and submit the Accommodation Request Form or contact Inclusion Services staff at 919-996-2147 or ParksInclusion@raleighnc.gov.
Questions? Contact Dix Park staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-996-3255