The Raleigh skyline creates the perfect backdrop for enjoying a Halloween Double Feature on the big screen!
Come in costume to get in on all the fun before the show with trick-or-treating, firepit s'mores and a costume parade.
Food trucks and beverage vendors will be on-site so you can grab a bite.
Date: Saturday, October 28, 2023
Location: Flowers Field at Dix Park
- 6:00 pm - Halloween Activities and Food Trucks
- 7:00 pm - Casper (Rated PG, 1995)
- 9:00 pm - Us (Rated R, 2019)
This event is free. Registering helps us plan for the number of folks who plan to attend and so you receive event information and weather alerts.
Know Before You Go
- Levy's Jerkstand
- Mike Nice Empanadas
- 454 Grill
- Kupkake Fairy
- Brusters Ice Cream
What to Bring
- Seating: A blanket or low beach chairs to sit on, so that you don’t obstruct the view for others.
- Food and Drinks: While we encourage you to enjoy the food trucks, you may also bring your own food and beverages. Beer and wine are permitted, but please be responsible!
- Costumes: Join in the fun by dressing up for the pre-show activities and movie watching.
- Dress for the Weather: It can get chilly when the sun goes down!
If we need to postpone due to inclement weather, we will communicate by email through Eventbrite (RSVP) and on Dix Park's social media.
Dorothea Dix Park continues to strive to be accessible and welcoming for visitors, including those with disabilities. Currently, portions of Dorothea Dix Park, including some areas where programs and events occur, have uneven surfaces and are not fully accessible. Accessibility is a primary focus for early park improvements and all future planning and development.
Parking: Accessible parking spaces are available in all lots.
Restrooms: Accessible port-a-johns are located at the Big Field and Flowers Field. Indoor accessible restrooms are available in the newly renovated Chapel.
Programs and events: Raleigh Parks Inclusion Services works with community members to support participation. To request a program modification based on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), please complete and submit the Accommodation Request Form or contact Inclusion Services staff at 919-996-2147 or ParksInclusion@raleighnc.gov.
Contact Dix Park Staff at 919-996-3255 or firstname.lastname@example.org