Enjoy the nature and tranquility of Dix Park with a yoga class to increase strength and flexibility. All fitness levels welcome!
This program is free to the public thanks to Dix Park Conservancy donors.
Monday Yoga Instructor: Patrice Graham
- Find Your Flow - 1st + 3rd Mondays: Move to the unique rhythm of your breath and body with this vinyasa flow practice.
- Let's Begin - 2nd + 4th Mondays: Perfect for those brand new to yoga, restarting after a break, or coming back to basics.
Time: 6:00 - 7:00 pm
Location: Flowers Field
Registration: Classes are free. Registration is encouraged so that you receive important class information and weather cancelation notifications.
COVID-19 Safety Reminders
Please stay home if you are sick! Visit Raleigh Parks COVID-19 page for the latest information and guidance.
Know Before You Go
- Bring a yoga mat and/or a towel and a filled water bottle.
- There are port-a-johns and water fountains nearby.
- The minimum age is 12 years old and minors must be registered and accompanied by an adult.
Dorothea Dix Park continues to strive to be accessible and welcoming for visitors, including those with disabilities. Currently, portions of Dorothea Dix Park, including some areas where programs and events occur, have uneven surfaces and are not fully accessible. Accessibility is a primary focus for early park improvements and all future planning and development.
Parking: Accessible parking spaces are available in all lots.
Restrooms: Accessible port-a-johns are located at the Big Field and Flowers Field. Indoor accessible restrooms are available in the newly renovated Chapel.
Programs and events: Raleigh Parks Inclusion Services works with community members to support participation. To request a program modification based on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), please complete and submit the Accommodation Request Form or contact Inclusion Services staff at 919-996-2147 or ParksInclusion@raleighnc.gov.
Contact Dix Park Staff at 919-996-3255 or email@example.com