Falling for Local 2021
Celebrate Autumn in Raleigh with a Market & Festival at Dorothea Dix Park!
Presented by Shop Local Raleigh, City of Raleigh Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resources, and Dix Park Conservancy!
- 145+ Local Makers & Vendors
- 15+ Triangle-Area Craft Beer & Cider On Tap
- 20+ Food Trucks
- Live Music & Entertainment
- Kids Zone
- Free Pumpkins
Time: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Location: The Big Field at Dix Park, 101 Blair Drive Raleigh, NC 27603
This event is free with no ticket required, however, registration does help us plan for how many folks are attending and we can send you important event updates including inclement weather notices.
Parking + Shuttle
- Refer to the Event Parking & Shuttle Map for event parking areas. Staff will be on-site to help direct traffic.
- Circulator shuttle will service parking areas that are more than a ¼ mile from the Big Field event area. See map for details.
- Accessible parking, and those arriving with persons with limited mobility and require accessible drop-off, enter at Blair Drive off Centennial Parkway.
- Please DO NOT park in the grass!
COVID-19 Safety Reminders
- Please stay home if you are sick!
Mask use is strongly encouraged in outdoor spaces when social distancing is not possible.
- A 6-foot distance is recommended between yourself and people outside your household.
- Visit Raleigh Parks COVID-19 page for the latest information and guidance.
Know Before You Go
- Walking will be necessary in and around the event area. Please note, portions of the event have uneven surfaces. Closed-toe shoes are recommended.
- While we encourage you to enjoy the food and beverage vendors, you may also bring in your own food and non-alcoholic drinks.
- You are encouraged to bring water bottles. Refill stations will be available.
- Port-a-johns will be available. ADA accessible facilities included.
Dogs are permitted, but please use your best judgment regarding whether your pooch will enjoy the event. We’re expecting a lot of people, so it could be crowded and loud. All dogs must be leashed, well-behaved and please clean up after them!
If we need to postpone or cancel due to inclement weather, we will communicate through Eventbrite ( Please RSVP) and post on the Facebook Event.
Dorothea Dix Park continues to strive to be accessible and welcoming for visitors, including those with disabilities. Currently, portions of Dorothea Dix Park, including some areas where programs and events occur, have uneven surfaces and are not fully accessible. Accessibility is a primary focus for early park improvements and all future planning and development.
Parking: Accessible parking, and those arriving with persons with limited mobility and require accessible drop-off, enter at Blair Drive off Centennial Parkway. See map above.
Restrooms: Indoor accessible restrooms are available in the newly renovated Chapel. Accessible port-a-johns are located at the Big Field and Flowers Field.
Programs and events: Raleigh Parks Inclusion Services works with community members to support participation. To request a program modification based on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), please complete and submit the Accommodation Request Form or contact Inclusion Services staff at 919-996-2147 or ParksInclusion@raleighnc.gov.