The Dix Park Leadership Committee exists to provide guidance to City staff, the Conservancy, and other partners on the implementation of the Dorothea Dix Park Master Plan. The Leadership Committee is supported by City staff and will make recommendations to the Raleigh City Council, which has final approval on the implementation of the Master Plan. The committee meets at least quarterly, and is composed of 12 members appointed by Raleigh City Council.
Dix Park Leadership Committee Members:
- Mayor Mary-Ann Baldwin, Chair
- Orage Quarles, Dix Park Conservancy, Vice-Chair
- Council Member Corey Branch
- Jim Goodmon, Dix Park Conservancy
- Nancy McFarlane, Dix Park Conservancy
- Carlton Midyette, Dix Park Conservancy
- Beverley Clark, Chair, Parks Recreation Greenways Advisory Board
- Ashton Fisher, Chair, Dix Park Community Committee
- Stephen Bentley, Director, Parks Recreation and Cultural Resources Department
- Tansy Hayward, Deputy City Manager
- Alicia Knight, Associate Vice Chancellor, University Real Estate and Development, NC State University
- David Smith, Deputy Commissioner, NC Department of Agriculture
View Leadership Committee Meeting Agendas and Minutes using the City of Raleigh's paperless system. In BoardDocs, click the icon in the top right corner to select Dix Park Leadership Committee.