You are welcome to…
- Enjoy the park's wide-open lawns, tree groves and other green spaces
- Run, walk, and roll on the Rocky Branch Greenway
- Walk your dog on a leash
- Visit the temporary dog park
- Pack-in, pack-out a picnic
- Keep the park clean and green
Please be mindful that…
- The North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services administrative headquarters are located on park grounds. Please be respectful of the employees at work and avoid the buildings and parking areas during business hours, Monday -Friday.
- Be aware of the weekday public parking areas. On evening and weekends, you can park in any lot.
- Over 900 people are buried at the cemetery. Please be respectful of this sacred ground.
- No water or concessions are currently available in the park
- There are no public restrooms at the park, only port-a-johns
City Ordinances prohibit…
- Smoking in the park
- Digging, excavating or removing park property
- Alcohol use, except by permit
- Commercial activity, except by permit
- Drug use
- Not properly disposing of dog waste
- Off-leash dogs
If you are interested in flying a drone at the park...
- Drones are only welcome in The Big Field
- Please refer to the City of Raleigh's Unmanned Aerial Systems (Drones) Guidelines in Raleigh Parks for more information.