Through partnership between the City of Raleigh and North Carolina State University we invite you to play a round at the newest 9-Hole Temporary Disc Golf Course at Dix Park - open for play February and March 2021.
The course is designed for intermediate players and above with a nice blend of long open and lightly wooded holes through Flowers Field and NC State’s Centennial Campus East.
Course Map: Click on the image below to download a PDF of the course layout and score table.
Rules and Etiquette:
- Do not disturb plants, trees or wildlife.
- Out of Bounds (OB) = all roads, parking lots, cemetery and other designated areas
- Be aware of others! Respect the rights of other park visitors walking through the course to not be hit by flying discs.
- Respect other players! Wait to throw until all players have cleared the hole. Do not throw when another player is in front of you or not looking.
- Please limit groups to four players, if possible.
- Faster players should be allowed to play through.
- Dogs must be on-leash at all times. Please pick up after them.
- Pack-out all trash and please pick up any litter you may see.
- Follow all Raleigh Parks COVID-19 Guidelines
- Have lots of fun!
Where to Park: Spring Hill Park & Ride Lot
Located at 698 Barbour Dr. Raleigh, NC 27603
Accessible from Centennial Parkway via Blair Drive and Barbour Drive or via Pullen Road and Bilyeu Street.
Hole #1 Location: Near the Spring Hill Park & Ride Lot