The Pop-up Disc Golf Course at Dix Park is now closed.
The equipment has moved to Forest Ridge Park for their seasonal course, open October thru mid-March.
Many folks in the community have shared that disc golf is something they'd like to see continue at Dix Park. We also want to be good stewards of the land and trees while ensuring exceptional park experiences for all visitors. We will be evaluating the success and feedback to inform future course ideas with the hope to have another disc golf course somewhere at Dix Park soon.
Course Map: Click on the image to download a PDF of the course layout.
Rules and Etiquette:
- Do not disturb plants, trees or wildlife.
- Be aware of others! Respect the rights of other park visitors walking through the course to not be hit by flying discs.
- Respect other players! Wait to throw until all players have cleared the hole. Do not throw when another player is in front of you or not looking.
- Please limit groups to four players, if possible.
- Faster players should be allowed to play through.
- Dogs must be on-leash at all times. Please pick up after them.
- Pack-out all trash and please pick up any litter you may see.
- Follow all Raleigh Parks COVID-19 Guidelines
- Have lots of fun!
Want to play but don't have discs? Park staff will have discs to borrow during the times below. Come by hole #1 to check-out equipment to play:
- Wednesday, September 9 | 5:30 pm-7:30 pm
- Saturday, September 19 | 10:00 am-1:00 pm
- Friday, September 25 | 5:30 pm-7:30 pm
Where to Park: Weekday public parking is available at the Greenway Trail Head on Tate Drive. After business hours and on the weekend visitors are welcome to park in any paved lot.
Hole #1 Location: Near the Greenway Trail Head, Tate Drive, Raleigh, NC 27603
Questions? Contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-996-6688.