Dix Park is hosting a 9-Hole Temporary Disc Golf Course that is open for play through the month of September 2020.
Course Map: Click on the image to download a PDF of the course layout.
Rules and Etiquette:
- Do not disturb plants, trees or wildlife.
- Be aware of others! Respect the rights of other park visitors walking through the course to not be hit by flying discs.
- Respect other players! Wait to throw until all players have cleared the hole. Do not throw when another player is in front of you or not looking.
- Please limit groups to four players, if possible.
- Faster players should be allowed to play through.
- Dogs must be on-leash at all times. Please pick up after them.
- Pack-out all trash and please pick up any litter you may see.
- Follow all Raleigh Parks COVID-19 Guidelines
- Have lots of fun!
Want to play but don't have discs? Park staff will have discs to borrow during the times below. Come by hole #1 to check-out equipment to play:
- Wednesday, September 9 | 5:30 pm-7:30 pm
- Saturday, September 19 | 10:00 am-1:00 pm
- Friday, September 25 | 5:30 pm-7:30 pm
Where to Park: Weekday public parking is available at the Greenway Trail Head on Tate Drive. After business hours and on the weekend visitors are welcome to park in any paved lot.
Hole #1 Location: Near the Greenway Trail Head, Tate Drive, Raleigh, NC 27603
Questions? Contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-996-6688.